On 01/24/2013 03:07 AM, Jean MAURICE wrote:
 >This spring I will be laying some track for an O Scale railroad around
my garden. Nothing like a full size train, but just as time consuming. I
see full size >cabooses for sale once in a while but my wife won't go
for it.

Hi Nicholas, if you are going to build a train outside, I do think it's
G scale (1/22.5)  not 0 (1:43)  ;-)

On a train forum I 'speak' with a girl who is a train nut. She has a lot
of model trains but no tracks (she lives in a small flat). She travel a
lot by trains and worked during one year for the French National Train
Society. She told me she had already driven the TGV and some other
trains ! Yesterday, I met her for the first time. She is young, blonde
and ... blind !

The Foxil

Hi Foxil,

Is there no vision requirement to "drive" the TGV? It would seem that with over 300 passengers and 180+ miles per hour . . .
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/