DOH!!  Lesson learned:  put the Inno setup scripts in my dev folders
alongside the code for better chance of being backed up.  I lost my old
laptop not long ago and got my backup code ok but realized I had stored my
Inno Setups under My Documents\My Setups and that wasn't included in my
backup process.

So...I need to send some updates to my apps and I cannot recall the AppID
GUID used.  I'm contemplating asking the client (with whom I have a good
relationship) to read the ClsID from the registry for me (I think that's
where it would be, right?), but I wanted to poll here for what YOU would
do.  Just generate a new one?

tia,
--Mike