>> But if I forgot to press the CTRL key (and it will happen very
>> often), all
>> the pupils become unselected at the same time and it is unbearable.
>
>> I didn't find a mean to 'simulate' the CTRL key in the click event or
>> the
>> mousedown event ! Have you an idea ?

Rather than change the way standard interface items work (admittedly, in
this case, more difficult than they should), how about some other work
arounds:

1) Add a 'Select All' button near the list box so you can reset them all
to be selected and then de-select again.

2) Change the listbox to a grid with a first column of a checkbox so you
can select/de-select with just a click, rather than control-click, and
don't have to mess with the range features.

3) Enable the system edit menu (untested) or capture the Ctrl-A shortcut
when focus is on the listbox to enable the 'Select All' feature.

--
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC    http://www.tedroche.com/