----- Original Message ----- From: "Laurie Alvey" <trukke...@gmail.com>

I'm running a VFP9 SP2 report (REPORTBEHAVIOR = 90) which has a memo field
in the detail band. The control is set to stretch with overflow but does
not display all the text - there are only 5 lines and the control ends with
an ellipsis (...).

Sorry, as a french contributor, i dont understand what "ellipsis",as a
character,means.
Could you give us the asc code of it ?

I changed the font face from Verdana to Arial and the problem disappeared.
Anyone else seen this sort of thing?

I'va had that kind of (in ugly french "merdouille") when i used some exotic
fonts,
downloaded from nowhere, whose characteristics are not reliable under VFP
or other Wins' apps.

Can you upload me the font by mail ? I'll try it and say if it is a pain.
je...@wanadoo.fr

Gérard.