From: ProfoxTech [profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] on behalf of Ed Leafe
[e...@leafe.com]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 5:31 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: [NF] A New Chapter

Today is my last day at Rackspace.

No, I'm not getting fired.  ;-)  I have accepted an offer to work for IBM. I"ll
be working from home, hacking on OpenStack. So it'll be essentially doing what
I'm doing now, but just with a little bump up in compensation.

And no, I will not have to wear a suit and tie.

-- Ed Leafe

multipart/signed
  application/pgp-signature
---