Today is my last day at Rackspace.

No, I'm not getting fired.  ;-)  I have accepted an offer to work for IBM.
I"ll be working from home, hacking on OpenStack. So it'll be essentially
doing what I'm doing now, but just with a little bump up in compensation.

And no, I will not have to wear a suit and tie.

Very good choice, Ed.

You'll probably need the suit/tie for conferences such as SHARE

If you intend to rise through the ranks, relocating from time to time is
pretty essential

You'll be so happy with the depth and breadth of documentation (and
knowledge resources in general) available on every subject.

Best wishes!

Bill