Factory reset directions from TMAX customer service... and it worked for me:
Place the unit on the OFF position hold the VOLUME - (minus) and the POWER
button. Do not release the keys until you reach a reboot screen. select WIPE
DATA/ FACTORY RESET go down to YES Finally select REBOOT SYSTEM NOW

May have to try more than once.

----

Michael Oke, II
oke...@gmail.com