Apologies - double reply - must have clicked on "Reply - All"

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Darren
Sent: Thursday, 11 September 2014 9:29 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Aborting a report preview after one hour

What I have done in the past is bind an event to windows messaging - dump a
file in a folder - event then fires and vfp goes through shutdown whatever
that may be in your application. My framework handles that fairly gracefully
and gives a 10 minute warning to any users to that the application is going
to shutdown and to close out or loose the latest editing. All things are
buffered in data entry so any loss if user doesn't comply or has gone home
will be  only the last editing effort. Makes close the application for
multiple recalcitrant users an easy task.