Hi folk

Please can someone throw some light on a subject that I'm sure some of you
are shocked I should ask.

When I distribute my app, I use use Inno to create a distributable file
In the folder are 3 files that I placed there many moons ago.
Reportbuilder.app, reportoutput.app and reportpreviwer.app
The modified date on these files is 3 to 4 years ago

I use either Foxypreviewer or Xfrx to generate my reports.
What relevance are the above 3 files?
I ask because I picked up a Zip file from somewhere where the files are
more recent.

My 2nd question is this.
Sometimes a client asks me to modify 1 or more reports.
So I log in via Teamviewer and modify the report as requested.
When I do so I can't choose to what printer it should print.

Example, I want to print a specific report always to a Dymo printer instead
of the default printer.
The printer option does not appear like it does in my development
environment.
Is this because of the 3 files above?

--
Kind regards,