Doesn't work Ted.

What the heck is going on here? I have been doing RENAMING for years. The paths are valid.

On 8/19/2015 6:29 AM, Ted Roche wrote:
On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 6:34 PM, Jeff Johnson <j...@san-dc.com> wrote:
         RENAME LOWER(lcimportpath + UPPER(lcimage)) TO lcexportpath +
UPPER(ALLTRIM(doc_url))
does not work.
Change this to:
lcFrom = LOWER(lcimportpath + UPPER(lcimage))
lcTo = lcexportpath + UPPER(ALLTRIM(doc_url))
RENAME (lcFrom) TO (lcTo)

If it works, let me know why ;)

  I used the adir() method and it is finding the file, but
there is something wrong with this command.
It looks okay to me.
This is one of those FoxPro things that hangs me up. I could probably spend
days figuring this out and it is usually something I am missing.