OK - this is Strange - I've Never seen this before - neither has my
Mgr./co-worker!

After I Run this App I am working on - then I go back to the Project - open up
a Screen - I see this issue. With the Form open, I go to the Properties window
- and if I look at the Methods Tab - the ONLY Method that appears under that
tab is one that has a User Procedure. Other methods, which have no content -
they do NOT show up at all. Of course, if I shut down VFP, then re-open, and
then open the same Project and Form again - then I can see ALL the Methods.
It's the Same with the Properties in each Tab in the Properties window - most
are Not being displayed right now.

Has anyone see this before? It must be some VFP Setting - and I did a Display
Status - but, could NOT find anything that would seem to be related.

TIA,
Kurt Wendt
Consultant

GLOBETAX
90 Broad Street
New York, NY 10004-2205, U.S.A.
Tel. +1-212-747-9100
Fax. +1-212-747-0029
Email:  kurt_we...@globetax.com<mailto:%20kurt_we...@globetax.com>
Web: www.GlobeTax.com<http://www.globetax.com/>

GlobeTax does not provide or offer, and this is not, tax, investment or legal
advice. This email and any attachments hereto is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient  of this  e-mail, please immediately notify the sender at
+1-212-747-9100 and permanently delete the original and any copies of this
e-mail.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---