I'll try to get these fixes in there and uploaded.

I had the IsDirectory() method in another library for my framework but moved it into this class at the last moment. That's probably why I didn't prefix it with a 'THIS.'. Sorry folks. Fix coming soon.

On 01/05/2016 08:27 AM, Dave Crozier wrote:
Mike,
Are you going to upload the fixed progs to the File Upload section?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of
mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com
Sent: 27 December 2015 23:10
To: ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>
Subject: Re: VFPCompression.fll (FIX FOR KEVIN'S PRG)

Ok.  Think I've got it.  3 fixes:

1) I added FULLPATH to the parms:

        llRetVal =
loCompression.ZipFile(FULLPATH(lcFileToZip),FULLPATH(lcZipFile),'pwd123')

2) I prefaced the couple of solo IsDirectory references with This. as they're
class method calls.

3) Also took out an errant ) that didn't seem to throw a compile error on this:
 RELEASE tcTargetZip)

ZipFolder compressed it to about 20% of the original size.  Going to
implement this now for 2 projects I'm working on:  1) to zip the source
in the AfterBuild project hook event so I have a copy of everything
inside the built EXE, and 2) copying data to a backup folder and zipping
up the backup folder (encrypted, rather than keeping all the source DBFs
and parts).

Thanks all!
--Mike