Once again thanks for the input.   Was able to get the "browser" version to
work with the following exception,  it opens the PDF in the reader,  not
the control.  Accordng to the notes you should be able set an option to
display the PDF in the control.  I have Adobe Standard and Adobe DC Reader
installed.   Could not find that option in the internet options for the
reader and "standard version".  Did a search and Adobe says to enable the
reader add on under "manager add ons" which is enabled.  Still no joy...

For now am going to use the _shell execute,  works just like the other. In
the meantime does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the PDF to
display within the control...

Thanks Again,
Desmond