Hey all,

It’s that time of year - the Valero Ride to the River 2016, which is a distance
bike ride to raise money to fund research into a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. I
missed the ride last year as I was in the middle of moving to a new house, and
didn’t have time to train. I almost missed it this year, due to a minor surgery
on one of my toes, but it’s healed enough for me to get back to training.

The ride is a two-day event, with a choice of 100 or 71 miles on the first day,
and a choice of 61 or 38 on the second. I’m going to be conservative and just
go for the shorter ride each day, since I’ll have had less than a month to get
into shape. And since I did the full century in my ride in May, I don’t have
anything left to prove ;-)

The ride is on October 1-2, and I need your help! I have a goal of $300 to
raise, and based on past experience, that should be no problem for this
generous community! If you find ProFox to be a valuable resource, I ask that
you donate whatever you’re comfortable giving.

To donate, please go to: https://goo.gl/4Wuo4i

Thanks once again!

-- Ed Leafe