On 2016-09-14 07:47, Man-wai Chang wrote:
The simplest solution is still resurrecting Visual Foxpro. Micro$oft
has its source codes. Market shares of VFP has nothing to do with
maintaining an old but popular tool.

Of course, abandoning VFP could force everyone to buy new developments
from Micro$oft and hire new programmers.

Sometimes, I think the death of VFP was not just a normal product
cycle but a political if not military tool for affect other countries.
Micro$oft and US Government clearly knew the consequences. :)

Sometimes I see stuff like this and wonder if it's a post from 10+ years ago.