On 2016-09-21 09:33, Kurt Wendt wrote:
I agree - that's what you should do. At my job here - there is a
"Report" that's done the same way. Although strangely - the way they
had it setup before I started on the system - is one spreadsheet that
is the Template for the report. Then, another spreadsheet has the
Macros that get called. Also, FYI - for this report - its 3 Tabs of
data. A Stored Proc is called - that generates multiple sets of data -
and then that data is used to populate the tabs in the Excel file.
Somewhat similar to what you need to do...

Sounds exactly what I'm trying to do. So from VFP, open the Excel file (all via automation of course), then call the embedded macro with parms, right? How do you call a Macro via automation? I'll have to research it.