On 2016-10-14 04:57, Alan Bourke wrote:

Are you sending a content type in the header?

Also you should construct both a HTML and plain text version of the mail
and send both with the appropriate headers as not all mail clients will
accept HTML messages.

Yes, programatically using the CDO emailing method. The body is largely static text, except for the greeting. These are folks who expressed interest in the FabMate estimating software I sold years ago.

Good point about sending both types. Suggestions for how to deliver? Should I use something else besides CDO? I suppose I could create the Constant Contact account I mentioned to my Sales consultant. That would give us the ability to track opening/deleting/forwarding, iirc.