my downsizing move has involved a change of ISP so I am moving my last ISP-hosted domain+email. I registered another domain with Google Apps when it was still free so I can add my 'ISP' domain as as alias. As part of the change I am converting to IMAP from POP. Previously I filtered my incoming mail to various Local sub-folders in Thunderbird, and I plan to still do that - so my question is: does moving an IMAP email to a local [sub-]folder delete it from the server (as deleting it from the Inbox would)?