At 12:00 2016-10-17, Ted Roche <> wrote:
Could be. I black-hole enough messages that my archives may not be
reliable, but I see around 70 messages posted so far. Monthly totals
have varies from 400+ to 250 this year, so that's low.

Including your message, I see 49 so far this month. I filter some E-mail but not ProFox messages.

Gene Wirchenko

Post Messages to:
Subscription Maintenance:
OT-free version of this list: