On 18 October 2016 at 19:36,  <v...@optonline.net> wrote:
> FYI - a number of months ago I called in to local radio morning show - when
> these guys were discussing 3D Printing. But, they had No Clue as to what they
> were talking about - so that's why I called in with some input. Afterwards -
> I contacted the station - and they had NO Problem getting me an MP3 file of
> segment where I called in. So - even a TV station may be willing to do the
> same - especially if the content of the show is about your Dog!

There's a radio show I like to listen to but it's on a 1am.  So I have
a cron job on my server to record the stream.

What I would really like to do is automatically remove the adverts -
it's not on the BBC :-)

I was thinking about a program that detects repeating segments and removes them.
Some ads would sneak in but the second time they aired they would be detected.

Not sure how feasible this is but it's an interesting programming project!

--
Paul