From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of
mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com
Sent: 12/01/2016 10:59 AM
To: ProFox
Subject: PROTECTING YOUR DISTRIBUTED CODE (was Re: Using a common class from
another EXE/DLL)

On 2016-12-01 06:27, Ted Roche wrote:
> Agree. Depends on the level of security you want/need. Compiling
> encrypted is enough to deter most. Nearly all Fox EXE / DLL can be
> decrypted, so if you *really* need it secure, look to a 3rd party
> solution, or move the secure parts off the client's machine and
> require them to contact a web resource you control so they can't
> access it.

I recall somebody mentioning Armadillo to protect your EXEs in the past
(from reverse engineering):
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Programming/Registration_Tools/The_Armadi
llo_Software_Protection_System.html

ReFox also offers protection:  http://www.refox.net/-overview.html

Can you think of any other tool preferable to use for protecting your
deployed apps?

Any comments on the two mentioned above?

tia,
--Mike