From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter Hart
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 05:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [NF] Sage Accounts

Hi all

Has anyone got any experience with Sage Accounts.

I have a Client who is an Insolvency Practitioner dealing with Bankruptcy's and
Voluntary
Arrangements.  His Clients may be using Sage for their accounts, but of course
the version used may
be different.

My Question is, is there a version of Sage which my Client can purchase that
would handle multiple
companies where the data is of a different version?  I imagine Large Accountant
Practises would
require this function as well as having other packages e. Pegasus Opera,
QuickBooks etc.

TIA

Peter Hart

PETER HART COMPUTERS

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---