mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com wrote:
On 2017-04-10 17:15, Mike wrote:
FWIW, the REGISTRY solution you sent a link to doesn't work well for me.

I have 2 mapped drives to a local server (same subnet as my
workstation) and 4 mapped drives to remote servers via VPN.

The REGISTRY key you send the link to only has one of the 6 mappings.

I suspect there's other sources, but sorry, I don't know what they are.

Mike Copeland

How do they appear in the registry under that key?  Or they don't?

They don't.
That R-key has just one mapping listed out of the 6 I use.

Methinks Microsoft moved the cheese...

Mike