Ok, here's the information I get with SQLite3, the Dates are stored with 9
characters.

database page size:  4096
write format:        2
read format:         2
reserved bytes:      0
file change counter: 347
database page count: 532
freelist page count: 0
schema cookie:       45
schema format:       4
default cache size:  0
autovacuum top root: 39
incremental vacuum:  1
text encoding:       1 (utf8)
user version:        0
application id:      0
software version:    3014000
number of tables:    23
number of indexes:   14
number of triggers:  0
number of views:     0
schema size:         8265
Subject: Re: Reading from SQLite

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 12:17 PM, Jos? Olavo Cer?volo
<jocerav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Ted,
> The dates on the existing table are not .NULL..When I get the date using what
> you suggested, datetime(yourfield,'unixepoch','localtime'), I get this date
> on an MEMO field 1984-10-05 23:00:00. This date is not the actual date on the
> other application. The date should be in 2017.The actual value stored on the
> actual SQLite table is 459316800.

Well, that's weird. THE SQLite function datetime() is expecting a
number of 10 digits, so that's not the encoding scheme. Can you use a
tool like SQLite3 to look at the actual data in the SQLite table and
confirm this isn't a problem with ODBC or Fox's intepretation of the
data? José Olavo Cerávolohttp://www.ceravoloconsulting.com/

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---