@Mike:

The FOXOBJECT only applies wheh iterating over an object matrix, like
objects or controls or any object collection, not for iterating properties
or character arrays

In any case I did learn that it's always better to iterate using for i = 1
to x syntax, because normally you need to know the position of the item on
the array to do something else, even just logging what you have done on
which element or the like