On 2017-07-14 16:29, Kevin J Cully wrote:
If you want to check if an email address is in a valid format, there
are many RegEx expressions that you can use.  Easy and free.

It's not a "valid format" she's talking about. She's talking about undeliverables. Things that are properly assembled in n...@domain.ext already.

If your client is sending out lots of emails and is worried about
bounces and "Unsubscribe" functionality, then I'd use a mailing
service such as Mandrill by MailChimp.  https://mandrill.com/  The
world has gotten serious about spam and as programmers, we need to do
a better job of steering our clients into a fully functioning email
subscription model.  Mandrill (and similar) is just such a solution.

But what she's sending to the recipients is not always the same content; it's differing per customer. I'm not sure at this time if it's invoices or what.

From what I hear, Canada has gotten so serious about spam that if they find you not honoring unsubscribe requests they'll send a Royal Mounted Policeman to your house to kick your dog and poke your youngest child in the eye. And then they get mad. Canadians :: Very friendly ... until they're not. http://fightspam.gc.ca/eic/site/030.nsf/eng/home

lol