On 2017-08-04 15:17, Ted Roche wrote:
On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 2:09 PM,
<mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com> wrote:

Next step I guess is to use the "Trusted Adapter" tip that Dave gave. I'm just waiting for the user to call me back. Apparently there's no internet
connection on that machine so I can't remotely connect.

Wait, wait! There's no internet connection on the machine, and...
they're having trouble sending email?

Hmmm...

She's going to do a
FaceTime call with me. Ugh. This sounds like I'll need a beer tonight.

Yep!

Network buddy of mine at hockey tonight said that they've probably got port 80 blocked on that server (Small Business 2003 Server, I found out) as most savvy shops don't let people surf the web on the server. Makes sense. Plan next week is to get its IP address, and then use RDP from her workstation to remotely connect that way (all the while I'm using TeamViewer from my machine).

Trying to get this fixed, because her current vendor is a do-nothing kind of guy, and Corporate doesn't want to bother with this old app; but I say "Yes, it CAN work!" Her pain currently is that she has to MANUALLY EMAIL 78+ INVOICES WEEKLY (or Monthly? can't recall at this moment) whereas if this was working again, she could send all 78+ out of the app with just a couple clicks.