Hi John,

Try opening your FRX file as a table then browse for the image record:

BROWSE FOR objtype=17 FIELDS picture

Open up the memo field and look at the exact path and name of the image:

for example:

"..\yourimage.jpg"

How is it relative to your main folder file placements and subfolder where it is stored?

-Philip B.