/Transpile to .js/

Rich Hassler modified Feltman's F1's code generator to create JavaScript
forms, and it works surprisingly well (though not perfect). Of course
that's only the UI but if everything is separated you can keep the back end
on Fox and make web calls.

I'm trying to persuade him to come to SWFox and demo it.

Eric