Morning Stephen,

What do you mean by "pound script this"? Do you mean to run it over and over?

I did that I get the SeqCol coming out in order increasing as per your example with the first couple characters in the SeqCol changing and the rest the same.

I still don't understand your last 2 paragraphs. As I understood this when I researched it each new insert means it goes to the end so is always being added at the end so no paging complexity is involved. Could you clarify this for me, please?

Frank.

Frank Cazabon