On 2017-11-09 04:30, Jürgen Wondzinski wrote:
As a totally unrelated part:  They are using a Win2003 server for
production?
That's technology- and security- equivalent to WinXP.  <gasp>

wOOdy

Exactly. Pathetic. We're getting their WebConnection app working on Win 2012 Server now. They've dragged their feet because their tech said the WWWC app could only run on 2K3. My partner (who's been doing WWWC for 20 years) is showing them otherwise (although they're overly protective and hesitant to let him configure the server to work for 2012). It's a mess.