From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Eric Selje
Sent: 04 December 2017 16:51
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Adding an object to the _VFP.Objects collection

You can _VFP.AddProperty, and the property can be an object. Will that work?

I use this strategy when implementing FoxTypes
<https://github.com/eselje/FoxTypes/>, which keeps the object around even if
CLEAR ALL is issued. I don't use _Screen mostly because that doesn't make
logical sense to me.

Eric

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 10:02 AM, Jürgen Wondzinski <juer...@wondzinski.de>
wrote:

> _VFP is the object-reference to his majesty himself. You don't dare to
> mess with him! :)
>
> Or, more technically: _VFP references the core engine, _screen
> references the visual existance. You can add objects to _screen, and
> these reflect then as changes in _VFP.  The object collection in _VFP
> is dynamically rebuilt everytime a change happen, thus it wouldn't
> make any sense to add something at that low level.
>
> wOOdy

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/CAAwxvUkx4tOgC7r29g4mqq9cO6=t7_iyo8qd9vfcnrowlbo...@mail.gmail.com
Report [OT] Abuse:
http://leafe.com/reportAbuse/CAAwxvUkx4tOgC7r29g4mqq9cO6=t7_iyo8qd9vfcnrowlbo...@mail.gmail.com