On 2017-12-09 04:10, Jürgen Wondzinski wrote:
Additionally:
Why are you using an outdated VFP9 runtime? The latest and greatest runtime
is version 7423 from 3.April 2009
Are you keen to explicitely experience even more than your own software
errors? Or what else reasons hinder you to just run that damn VFP9SP2RT.exe
runtime installer and be more errorfree?

Get your copy from www.vfpx.org

wOOdy

This is from an installation where their app (supplied by their Corporate...which happened to be the last app I delivered when I was still at Sylvan back in 2009) used VFP9SP1. I can't recall why it wasn't upgraded to SP2 (7423) back then? I explored the idea of updating those runtimes awhile back but those efforts failed in C00000005 errors (or some other C0000? code) so I reverted to their previous DLL files. The lead developer over me insisted on Installshield (although I would have used Inno) and he used the M$ suggested best practice locations instead of putting the runtimes right into the app's folder.