I got it yesterday...and I'm not Googling.

Mike Copeland

Ted Roche wrote:
Ed:

Got this note this morning:

Your membership in the mailing list ProfoxTech has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
14-Dec-2017.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

And I'm back on the list. Just wanted to point it out in case Google
Mail has turned hostile (-er).