Wow - Ur really Slaying me with your Humor Paul! But, let's best not totally HiJack this email thread...

So - Back to the Regularly Scheduled Programming!

-K-

On 12/15/2017 5:19 PM, Paul H. Tarver wrote:
BTW, are you my wife pretending to be Kurt? She says stuff like that all the
time....

Paul H. Tarver
Email: p...@tpcqpc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Kurt at
VR-FX
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 3:39 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: NF - MYSQL Server Free Edition

Paul - DejaVu!

I think you have related that story at least ONCE before!

Its OK - we All get a little Senile as we get Older and forget we said
something before.

:-)

-K-

On 12/15/2017 4:28 PM, Paul H. Tarver wrote:
Mike,

When I got into the computer business a long, long time ago in a
galaxy far, far away, I met an old technician, ironically named Paul,
who used to say on a regular basis "Computers would be a lot more fun,
if we could get rid of the users."

At the time I was shocked and horrified he would say something so
offensive, but the older I've gotten, the more I have come to believe
he might have been onto something...

Paul H. Tarver
Email: p...@tpcqpc.com