Hi Ken,

Thanks for that.  I was a navigator in the RAF for many years and was
seconded to the UK arm of Singer Link between 1978 and 1982 to work on the
Tornado simulator project.  The Binghamton office was doing some work for
the project hence my visit.  I often wondered what happened to them after I
left :-)

Regards

John

John Weller
01380 723235
07976 393631

> John,
>
> For some reason this message didn't get delivered to my work email. I was
> just combing through the list at home and saw it today.
>
> Singer Link is gone. CAE Corp bought it, and Hughes Aircraft bought CAE
and
> relocated most of the simulator stuff to Arlington, TX. The federal
> government had a couple of classifed projects going at the Binghamton
plant
> and insisted they stay there. Those are now owned by
> L3 and are still located at the industrial park in Kirkwood. Most of the
Singer-