Yep, it's a heart-breaker. I cleared out most of the 2.x books,
although I kept a handful. I've still got a complete HWP collection
and 3 feet of other VFP books; these offered are brand new, never
opened, NOS, extra, spare, surplus duplicates. Laura's got her copies,
and I've got my copies and we've got more than a few autographed ones.
The local library book sales won't even take them. It's off to the
recycling center with 'em.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC