>Hi All,
>
>Has anyone implemented the French NF525 point of sale (anti-tax fraud)
>laws that are mandatory from January 2018?
>
>I've been trying to read the specification but it's missing important
>info in places.

Just got home from Paris.

After lots of development, much confusion, incorrect documentation and
repeated delays I finally have confirmation of certification.

The only thing I am thankful of is that I managed to avoid the French
railway strikes.

It's gonna be hell to sync my offline changes back to source control!

--
Paul