Thank you, Chang.

Now, still 1709

My Restore Points only go back to 5/4 when the problem of connecting began.

Don't know how to get earlier Restore Points.

*Shai / שי Charles Hart Enzer, M.D., FAACAP*
*Aliyah <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah>: Cincinnati to Jerusalem
<http://www.gojerusalem.com/items/263/German-Colony/>'s German Colony
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Colony,_Jerusalem> May, 2017*

*Volunteer Associate Professor of PsychiatryUniversity of Cincinnati
Medical CenterWebSite: **EnzerMD.com <http://EnzerMD.com>*
*Publications* <http://www.enzermd.com/CV.html>

*"*

*“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”*
  *-- Theodore Roosevelt, May 1918*