One of my clients had to recreate all their RDP settings. Whether that
was related to this change, or just because the target machine changed
its DNS name and that didn't show until the monthly reboot, well, we
may never know.

The post I made earlier about blocking the "April Update" also had
some suggestions on settings you could use to hold off the regular
monthly updates for up to 30 days, to let someone else beta-test them
:) I set that up here on the couple of machines running Pro versions
of Windows. Not that I paid for them ;)