You have a set of Add functions: AddYears, AddDays, AddHours, Minutes,
Seconds, Ticks... where's AddMonth, besides the obvious GOMONTH()?

Time support native in VFP has always been weak. I wrote a s2hms and
hms2s to convert between seconds and HH:MM:SS strings.

DTOT converts a Data to a datetime by setting time to 00:00:00. It
would be handy to have the ability to set the time as well, even
though it's pretty much the trivial

RETURN DTOT(thedate)+hms2s(thetime)

A pretty print would be handy, I don't know C#, but PHP et all has
fprint with a unix-standard-y format string, String.Format does the
same in C# apparently:

http://www.csharp-examples.net/string-format-datetime/
https://secure.php.net/manual/en/datetime.format.php

I can't tell you how many times I've written a UDF or inline code to
generate variations on "Monday, December 31, 1999 12:34:56 am" -
having that in one place would be handy.