VFP9SP2, Win7Pro, MySQL backend
Screenshot:  https://www.screencast.com/t/QKA2etzLnW
I've searched frmEditJob.scx in the Code References for any text of
IMG and it found nothing.  Ugh.  Now how to track down this new
mystery?

Ooops...wrong screenshot!  Here's the right one:
https://www.screencast.com/t/qdzgy9RnGF

Mike,

As I recall, you use business objects in your projects.

The VFP error handler will sometimes appear to kick in on the wrong line of code. There is probably nothing wrong with your DO FORM line, but there is probably something wrong in the form's initiation chain of events, which probably calls your BO code. I would put SET STEP ON in the form's Load() event and step through until the actual error occurs.

Ken Dibble
www.stic-cil.org