SQL Server 2012 Express

Rafael

El 11/09/2018 a las 10:18, Stephen Russell escribió:
What type of SQL Server version are you using?

sql server backup maintenance plan scheduled backup part-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_0LDFsvQyQ

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 3:34 PM Rafael Copquin <rafael.copq...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I am using the free tool (SQL Back Up Master) to perform backups of the
different SQL Server databases.

I installed it in my clients's computers, admonishing them to back up their
work every day, so I would not be responsible if any data loss occurs.

Most of my clients use it with no problems, but sometimes, they "forget" to
do their daily backup. (they are just too lazy or too much in a hurry to go
home after work, to spend the few minutes it takes to do the back up)

So I was thinking of embedding a back up routine in my app that would fire
when they shut down the app.

My idea is to call a stored procedure to do the backup.
However I do not know how to write such a procedure.
Could you help me on this, please?

Basically I want the database to be zipped (as SBM does) and send it to any
cloud repository, such as dropbox, google drive, one drive or an ftp site

Thanks
Rafael Copquin

multipart/alternative
   text/html