Frank,

Ted is completely correct.
Just use VFP:
1) scan your given PDF form  and extract the different images from that
file into separate .jpg files
2) create a dbf/cursor with all the fields you are required to fill in the
given PDF
3) search internet for the font used for that PDF
4) create a VFP Report, where you put the images you have colleted at their
place like on the given PDF
5) set all the captions as on the given PDF to the text as in the font as
6) set all the textboxes font as on the given PDF
7) save report, print and compare
A job which can be done in less than 1 hour.  (maybe 1st time  a little bit
longer, however when you know how-to certainly < 1 hour)
If you find problems with this approach, feel free to contact me.

Koen