While I start my own research, I thought I should call on the wisdom of the
collective. Here's the goal. I have a number of client facing reports with
address blocks. They may be one page. They may be many pages. I want to be able
to fold the report to fit in a standard windowed envelope and not have any of
the detail appear in the window. This requires a fixed location for the detail
to start on the first page. I would like to reclaim some portion of that space
for additional pages as the address block will not print on page 2 and after.
What are some tricks to get a fixed height header on page 1 but not on
subsequent pages?

TIA

--

rk