It's overkill, but you could embed a webbrowser control. MS and other
vendors have a bad habit of shipping proof of concept controls we base
production applications on, or go out of business or otherwise cease
supporting an app, but it's unlikely MS will go out of the browser
business, much as we might like them to.

At least as a debugging tool, it might tell you if it's the app, the FoxPro
host, or that maybe the client's video adapter is set to 16-bit rather than
24-.