From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Ted Roche
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 8:50 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: OT: IBM to buy RedHat

I suppose it could be worse: it could have been Computer Associates. Or Oracle,
or HP or *shudder* Microsoft..

Reactions over the weekend have mostly been dread from the employees, who of
course, can't be sure what happens next.

This was, reportedly, the largest software acquisition ever, at $34 Billion
dollars.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC

multipart/alternative