I use Windows Grep.

Developer -- after 25 years -- no longer supports:

Huw Millington
h...@brickset.com
https://www.google.co.il/search?q=Huw+Millington&rlz=1C1EJFA_enIL797IL797&oq=Huw+Millington&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2.2623j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Link to Version 2.3

https://download.cnet.com/Windows-Grep/3000-2351_4-75805915.html

I can share my later version 2.5.4 which I run on WIN 10 64 bit.

*Shai / שי **Charles Hart Enzer, MD(Ohio, USA), FAACAP*
*Aliyah <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah>: Cincinnati to Jerusalem
<http://www.gojerusalem.com/items/263/German-Colony/>'s German Colony
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Colony,_Jerusalem> May, 2017*

*Volunteer Associate Professor of PsychiatryUniversity of Cincinnati
Medical CenterWebSite: **EnzerMD.com <http://EnzerMD.com>*
*Publications* <http://www.enzermd.com/CV.html#Publications>

*If a problem has no solution, *
*it may not be a problem, *
*but a fact -- not to be solved, *
*but to be coped with over time*

-- Shimon Peres, Ninth President of Israel