On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 10:32 PM <mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com>
wrote:

> VFP9SP2
>
> Strange...code that has been working for years using my
> mbss.b...@gmail.com as the sender now doesn't want to work.  Good ol'
> Error 1429.  See screenshot:  https://www.screencast.com/t/Bxe0x4CX

You (almost) always get a 1429 from an OLE object.

"The Transport failed to connect to the server" is your error.  Google that
for clues.

I don't see any details on which object you are using to script the mail,
(although I'm amused by the array "crap")  but I'd hazard a guess the
object is trying to connect to an outdated server URI, or the server is
requiring a higher level of secure connection (TLS 1.x, TLS 2.x, etc.) than
your server offers. Or your network has an issue finding the server or your
DNS is broken, etc.

What have you tried to debug this?

Can you code a simple email to the server from the command window and get
the same error?

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC