I'm actually going to read your Blog post - since, if you can believe it - I'm actually starting to teach a class to kids, in an after school type program. One class is 3D Design/3D Printing - but, the other class is Python based.  Am also going to look around at some older threads here talking about Python - so I can truly get a quick jump start in Python. Of course, needless to say - I need only stay 1 or 2 steps ahead of the kids!

And - if ANYONE has a suggestion for something Cool I could teach the kids in Python - feel free to give me a shout out!

Fletcher - sorry to Hi-Jack your thread. At least its not a total hi-jacking and steering it into a wrong direction...

I give you back the steering wheel now!

-K-